- What is a Purchase Order (PO) number?
- A purchase order number is issued from your finance department that shows us that you have authorisation to purchase training and resources from us. Please make sure to get one before placing an order as it is required for paying by invoice.
- Can I pay by credit card if we don’t use PO numbers?
- Yes, we accept payment from all major credit/debit cards (you can see the full list in the basket & at checkout). Proceed with your order as normal and you will have the option to pay with a credit card at the payment stage of checkout. We also accept PayPal.
- How to pay using my Family Links NP voucher?
- At the payment stage of checkout, please choose Request Invoice option and enter the word “Voucher” followed by the voucher number into the Purchase Order Number field. We will offset the balance of the voucher on your invoice. (Contact the Finance Team to find out more about buying vouchers for training or resources).
- Has my order gone through?
- After submitting your order, you will be sent an order confirmation email. If you do not receive one, please contact us so we can look into it for you.
- When will I receive my order?
- Orders are sent out within 2 weeks of us receiving your order. Contact Donna to get an accurate estimate of delivery date.
- What is your refund & cancellation policy?
If your resources do not arrive in the condition you would expect, we will be happy to replace them or refund you (less P&P) on receipt of the returned items within 30 days of delivery.
If you change your mind within 14 days of delivery, and would like to return the resources you have received, we will refund you (less P&P) on receipt of the items in a saleable condition.
In both cases please let the Orders Team know by emailing or calling 01865 401800 prior to returning the items.
- I need a replacement group facilitator handbook, how do I order one?
- The group facilitator handbooks are protected resources and are only available to Family Links trained facilitators. If you need a replacement for your existing facilitator Handbook, please contact the Orders Team.
- My question hasn’t been answered, what can I do?
- If this page doesn’t have the answer to your question or you would still like to speak with someone about an order, please get in touch with Donna on 01865 405631 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org