Playful Parenting Handbook
Trained facilitators handbook
- For facilitators delivering the 2-week Playful Parenting workshops
- Step by step guide to deliver both sessions focused on the importance and value of play and its role in supporting attachment
- Based on the positive parenting principles of The Nurturing Programme
- Key facilitations skills and planning & preparation for workshops with parents
- Full details on topics and activities, with a focus on everyday and accessible playful opportunities
- This handbook is only available to Playful Parenting trained facilitators. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.